• A handful of our locations have re-opened, incorporating social distancing guidelines and other changes to reduce risk. Unfortunately, many of our sites will be closed until further notice due to COVID-19. We will be unable to honor any tax appointments scheduled while we are closed.

    Some options to complete your 2019 return are:

-Visit the IRS Free File web site. There are a number of options available; be sure to read the age and income requirements before beginning!

-Visit myfreetaxes.com for simple returns (please note there are charges of $40 or more for using Schedule C, D, or E).

-If sites reopen, set up a new appointment with them. Keep an eye on this website for updates.

-Go online and use paid tax return software.

-Go to a paid preparer.
  • We apologize, and recognize that this may be a significant inconvenience to you.  Please take care of yourselves.

  • Schedule an appointment now
If your preferred location does not offer online scheduling, visit here to determine if the location accepts walk-ins or requires you call in for an appointment.

Free tax preparation is available to all ages and occupations.

We can only complete one return per appointment. If you have additional returns to prepare, please schedule an additional appointment for each.

If you no longer need your appointment, please be courteous and dial 2-1-1 to cancel your appointment so our volunteers can serve others.


•If possible, please print and fill out the first two pages of this Intake Form
•If married, it is preferable for both spouses be present
•Original or photocopy of social security cards for taxpayer, spouse, if married, and any dependents being claimed
•Picture ID for taxpayer and spouse (must be a Driver's License, or state issued ID Card, or other official document)
•All W-2's for all places worked in previous year
•Prior year tax return if applicable
•Routing number and bank account number for direct deposit

If applicable, bring:

•If you’re not sure, bring it! We’ll be happy to review it.
•Copies of any 1099's issued to you or you spouse (including social security!)
•Form 1095A if you received purchased insurance via healthcare.gov
•Bank account interest year-end statement
•Student loan interest statement
•Proof of child care expenses paid (statement from provider with EIN # or Social Security #)
•Statement of post-secondary education tuition expenses paid
•Any other documents related to your previous year taxes.
•Copies of last year's mortgage interest statements (including any points paid)
•Real estate taxes paid statement
•Proof of charitable donations
•Statement of work-related expenses
•Auto registration
•Receipt of tax preparation fees paid last year
•Statement of safe deposit box fees
•Statement of union dues paid
•Any other statements of allowable itemized deductions

If small business owner: Proof of income and expenses (in writing). Self-employed with more than $25,000 in expenses cannot be served.

Returns cannot be filed with rental income, self-employed individuals with a loss, employees, inventory, or home office deductions.

Other limitations of scope may apply to your circumstances, an appointment is not a guarantee we can prepare your return.
Go to top